Submission deadline: February 5, 2023
The Acta Mexicana de Fenomenología. Revista de investigación filosófica y científica adheres to the norms established by the Committe on Publication Ethics (COPE), whose guidelines we follow:
- • All sources must be properly cited.
- • Permits and authorizations must be requested when large quantities of written or graphic material (illustrations, plates, tables, etc.) are used.
- • Authors should follow the Journal’s instructions to write and publish any article.
- • Reviewers should stick to the particular formats or scoring rubric provided by the Editorial Board. The arbitrators are expected to objectively and constructively carry out their work, providing comments that will help improve the manuscripts, generating a real dynamic of the scientific community.
- • It is necessary that the author or authors of the work do not maintain any commercial, financial or particular link with persons or institutions that may have interests related to the proposed work; in other words, they avoid any conflict of interest.
- • The work is required to be unpublished; papers that have been published or are under arbitration in other journals will not be accepted.
The names and e-mail addresses displayed in the Journal are for exclusive use and for the purposes agreed upon therein, and shall not be provided to third parties or used for any other reason.
Authors retain the exploitation rights of their articles (distribution, public communication, reproduction and transformation), however, once the article is accepted for publication, it is authorized to print and reproduce the same by any form and means, provided that they cite the Journal as the first source of their publication. The authors who publish in this journal agree to assign in a non-exclusive manner the exploitation rights of the works accepted for publication.